14.11.04

Set Visit Report

"I saw two of the sets. I think there is maybe 4 here. The smaller one was just a pond, they had finished here. All that was left was flattened grass, other plantlife and 'hot set' tape like caution tape. I spent most of the time at the bigger set they were filming on. The scene is of Aslan’s camp I believe. About 40 tents/pavilions with banners etc. All had a lion somewhere, either on the banners or the top of the flag poles were shaped as lions. Just as we arrived everyone was rushing off and they did some filming, no action though. Just some people standing around. They then stopped for lunch and everyone had to walk back up the path, directly past us. Most had bright green tights on, for digital effects I guess, but they were wearing armour on their upper body, wigs, helmets etc. I even saw the Witch..."

MORE HERE
NarniaWeb, 13.11.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home